January 8, 2011

Something That i learned a i though about the years in the future

Tonight as I read from Alma 38 I really read it with meaning and such it has always been one of my favorite chapters in the book of Mormon. Alma tells his son Shiblon I love you are strong in the church you’re a great person I know the LORD loves you and you doing ok. Alma warns him of adversity he tells Shiblon that he will become a good missionary and there are going to be trials in your life stand strong and trust in the LORD and he will help you through. I love this chapter because so often when a prophet writes to his family fare well he has the children that are falling away and or those that are going to become prophets this one says your on the right path the LORD loves you keep doing what you’re doing and that the encouragement I need so often. That fact us that everything is going to work out.

1 comment:

Lauril said...

Jess I love it!!! You are so much like Shiblon. Love mom